Monday 1 May 2017

Running again :)

Helllooo everyone it’s only me Olga or also now known as Wolgi πŸ˜Š oh and Troy Boy.

I can run on my beach now!!! I’m so happy, Dad said I have to take it day by day and not to do too much too soon. Ha yeah right Dad, you try and stop me from pegging it down the beach hahahahhaha.

When we go on the beach Dad lets me have a run round before he lets Troy off his lead because he always chases me and tries to push me over! Mum goes mad when he does that, and tells him off hahaha.




I’ve been going to my Nanas with the see-through roof every day to look after her because she has a poorly knee, I keep telling her to go and see Duncan at Rutland, he will be able to sort her out like he did with me but Nana isn’t keen, I don’t think she likes the idea of wearing the shade of shame

Troy has been going to work with Dad and Little John and he’s been telling me that he now has lady friends at the butty shops who come out to the van and give him free sausages! I keep telling him you can tell because he’s getting a right fatty hahahahahah. 



I said that’s nothing, when I go to Nanas I have a dentistick at 10, then we have toast with butter at 12, then after I’ve had a little sleepy on my double duvet we have a biscuit at 2pm. 😊

Dad was telling Mum that Troy stole Tom’s new bed the other day and dragged it to the sunny spot in the kitchen, he also found Tom’s favourite toy and he started chewing it! Martin (Tom’s dad) loves Troy and lets him steal his toys, I think Troy took a fancy to this particular toy because he walked round all day with it clipped to his collar. Poor Tom I bet he’s really fed-up with Troy because all his toys will have dobie drool on – ewwwww. Troy has to say goodbye to Martin in a the next few days, because they have finished working there and will be moving onto another job.



We have a new Dog Sitter called Henry, he sits in the hall when Mum and Dad have to go out for a bit, he’s been hired to stop Troy from digging for gold in the carpet. He’s not chatty at all and he has a massive nose! Troy tried to speak to him but Henry just ignored him, I didn’t bother because I knew he was ‘on duty’ and wasn’t allowed to play with us. Troy said Henry wasn’t fun at all, he wouldn’t play ball with him, he didn’t want to chew on a toy and he wouldn’t dig for treasure either. I said to Troy “one thing Henry is good at and that’s keeping you out of trouble!” Troy just huffed at me and went upstairs and sulked. When Mum and Dad came home they were really happy with Troy and Henry because the carpet was still in one piece hahaha.



Troy has been pushing Mum’s rules recently I’m sure he does it for a bit of fun, and Dad just laughs which makes Mum madder hahaha.

His recent trick is to see how far he can go at sitting on the sofa, but not sitting on the sofa. He thinks if he sits on Dad’s knee he’s not sat on the sofa, I keep telling him he’s going to get in trouble, but he says “I’m sat on Dad and Dad’s sat on the sofa so Mum cannot go mad at me” – he’s a cheeky boy. He seems to be able to get in the smallest space possible considering he’s a big oaf he can certainly curl up into a small ball, Mum said he looks like a duck sometimes hahahahaha. 






He even tries it with Little John, mind you Mum sat Little John and Troy are a as bad as each other for being naughty hahahhaa. 



I on the other paw are a lovely lady that does as she’s told and gets lots of cuddles because I’m good – I would never nip, scratch or bite Troy πŸ˜‰





Ohhh tea time I better go…

See you soon

Lots of Love Olga and Troy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment