Saturday 23 September 2017

Troy's Trotter Taming

Hello everyone it’s only me Olga and the thorn in my side that is Troy Boy.


Sorry I’ve not been in touch for a while, I’ve been trying to do some intensive training with Troy and I’ve finally come to the conclusion that he’s just stupid! So I’ve given up, he just cannot seem to understand that Dad likes to be woken up before the birds start singing, and I’ve done my fair share of waking him up, but Troy won’t get out of his bed!
He’s also decided that when he gets a bit bored he drags my duvet out of my bed and throws it about! I caught him the other day and told him off, he sulked for days.

Mum and Dad went away in our house on wheels and forgot to take us! Little John and Alicia came to look after us, I love it when Alicia comes because she always lights a fire even when it’s not cold hehehe. Little John and Troy moan about how hot it is, but me and Alicia get snuggled up it’s ace!




Troy got into trouble because I told him that Dad was hiding in the room no-one uses under the duvet and he ripped it apart! Alicia found him and he tried to tell her that he hadn’t done it he had just found it like that, she didn’t believe him because he had the fluff between his toes and some string over his nose! See what I mean about him being stupid.




We’ve not been on our beach for a while now because Troy likes to play with little dogs, but he’s a bit rough! Dad takes us to the field that’s fenced in so Troy can run around like a mad thing. Sometimes when we go into the field there are furries which Troy tries to chase, but they always beat him and disappear into the bushes, Troy ran after one once and he ended up getting prickles in his nose!

Troy has a new game which Mum really doesn’t like, and it’s called “Poo-roll”, it involves Troy finding the newest and the smelliest animal poo then he rolls in it, he did it the other day and it was all over his shoulders and neck. Mum went potty at him, she was almost being sick, but Troy was running up to her looking really chuffed with himself! Mum told Dad that he wasn’t allowed in the car and I said “what about me, I’ve got to go in the back with him”, Dad just looked at Troy and said “Why do you do that Troy”. On the way home, we had all the windows open and I told Troy not to come anywhere near me! Mum said he had to have a wash in the back garden with the nose pipe, and he wasn’t going to have a nice bubble bath – hahaha the shame of it.
  
Last week he started playing with what looked like a ball, he was throwing it in the air and shaking it, Dad ran over and to see what he was playing with and it turned out to be a hedgehog! Dad went mad at him, but Troy ran off laughing! Dad picked the hedgehog up and put it through the fence so Troy couldn't ‘play’ with it again.





Yesterday he found a field mouse and he picked it up and ran to Dad with it, I was shouting at him to put it down but he was laughing at me as he ran past. Dad told him to ‘drop it’ but he didn’t instead he threw it up in the air and then caught it and swallowed it!!!! Dad tried to pull it out of his mouth but by the time he caught Troy the dirty boy had eaten it. Honestly it was like watching that dinosaur thing on the box in the corner that Mum likes. He was soooo smelly last night I had to sleep downstairs!





Honestly that boy is just crackers, he was telling me that he wants some new toys, and I told him that he has to earn new toys by being good, but he’s said he’s come up with a plan and he’s going to open a pampering salon where he can give ‘Pawdicure’s’ – he tried his skills on Dad last night. I asked him what he was going to call his salon and he said - Troy’s Trotter Taming – he said he’s going to nibble toe nails – I told him that’s my job! I do Dad’s nails, he said “Oh well if you are looking for a job let me know”!! RUDE!




I cannot wait to see how this goes!

Lots of Love

Olga and Troy xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment