Saturday 7 October 2017

Mum and Dad are on the Naughty Step!!!!

Hello everyone only me Olga and Troy Boy

Well what can I say, we have put Mum and Dad on the naughty step, and if Troy gets his own way they might be there a long time! You will never guess what they did! I’m actually lost for words!

THEY WENT AWAY WITHOUT US AGAIN!!!

That’s right, they left me and Troy and went to the place where people talk funny, there’s lots of ‘top of the morning’ and ‘potato’, I remember going there with Louis and we had a lake at the bottom of the garden that I use to swim in every day whilst dad was monstering! I told Troy about it and he got all excited when I spotted Dad getting his monstering stuff out of the house in the garden.
Dad brought his smelly stuff into the kitchen and Troy went potty sniffing everything, he came running into me and said “It’s happening we are going to the potato place Wolgi” I followed him into the kitchen and he was right, Dad was checking all his monstering stuff – yeyyyyyy we are going on holiday….



Troy ran off and picked which toys he wanted to take with him, Mum was packing their clothes and Dad was putting everything in the car. I was getting excited about being able to swim every day and seeing my friends – the brown horses and the black and white fat looking horses that make a funny mooing sound when the speak. Dad said they have a different accent to us, so I assume that’s why they sound funny.



Dad came in and started taking the bags and stuff to the car, but he was not going out the front door he was taking them into the house in the garden, at the same time Little John and Alicia came in the front door with bags of stuff, and Troy ran at Little John and almost knocked him over! He does get excited when people come to see us. I didn’t notice Mum sneak past us and go out the back door!



Little John had made a fire and it was all snug and cozy and Alicia had brought her duvet in the lounge and we were cuddling her when I thought – I’ve not seen Mum and Dad for a while, so I got up and asked Troy if he had seen them – he was fast asleep upside down, so I had to poke him. I asked him again if he’d seen Mum or Dad recently, and he said “No I’ll go check” he ran off round the house, I heard him run upstairs shouting “Dad coming ready or not” he checked upstairs, the kitchen and the back garden – nothing.



I looked at Alicia and she told me that she was going to look after me and Troy for a week with Little John, because Mum and Dad had gone away!! I looked at her and said “Excuse me – what!” “They’ve what”? “Gone away without us!” – “Troyyyyyyyyyyy MUM AND DAD HAVE LEFT US AGAIN”



He came running in and said “Dad’s not playing I cannot find him”- once again I had to tell him they had left us!!! Troy is stupid most of the time and he really has the concentration span of a worm! As I was telling him about how Mum and Dad had tricked us, he was playing ‘dress up’ and when I turned around he was sat there with a cowboy hat on! – Honestly this is what I have to deal with.

Mum and Dad were away for ages, but I like it when Alicia is here because she always has the fire on and we always have our duvets down even though we are not poorly hehehehe.


We’ve been out for runs every day, and Troy makes sure Alica knows he’s looking after her at night time by giving her a kiss at 1am and then he goes back to bed, she loves it because she says “Troyyyy”, Little John never wakes up hahahaha, although he likes having a one of Troy’s Pawdicures in a morning.

Mum and Dad came home yesterday, they tried to sneak in through the back door, but I heard them, I told Troy not to make a fuss of them, because they have been naughty, of course he totally forgot that and made the biggest fuss he could.  I sometimes wonder why I even bother! Mum and Dad can come off the naughty step in a few days.

See you soon

Lots of Love Olga and Troy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Troy, you did make me laugh in that photo of you in your cowboy hat! Hehe Alice x

    ReplyDelete